We are available and are here to help. We have thorough new protocols to keep our
1. We will have you complete a screening questionnaire upon entry.
2. Contactless thermometers will be used to check every person entering the office.
3. We will no longer provide magazines, toys, or pamphlets in the waiting room. Wi‐Fi passwords are provided for your convenience.
4. Hand sanitizers are available in the waiting room and hand washing stations are also available in each treatment room.
5. Every other chair has been removed from our extra-large waiting room. We can also have you wait in your car in our free parking lot and text you to enter when we are ready.
6. Please wear a mask before entering the office.
7. Enhanced disinfection and sterilization protocols are in effect. All doctors are equipped with n95 masks, gowns, goggles with side shields, along with face shields.
8. Only patients with appointments and one guardian are permitted in the office.
9. Contactless payments along with glass screens are at every checkout window.
10. No more high fives and handshakes, but we will definitely share a smile with you!!